The administrator of the data is ADECON SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ Dębe 47a, 62-817 Żelazków, REGON: 300617493, NIP: 9680907837. The protection of the data takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable legislation and their storage takes place on secured servers.
Processing takes place pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, among other things, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used. Personal data provided in any forms on www.adecon.eu are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
Contact in matters related to data processing : Agnieszka Gorgolewska, tel. (62) 5977725.
Users' data are used for the purposes of:
- site administration,
- website visit statistics,
- managing website content,
- provision of materials promoting own services,
- to enable contact via the contact form,
- archiving of data in accordance with legal regulations.
The scope of service user data includes the following categories of personal data:
a) name and surname,,
b) e-mail address,
c) subject and content of the message.
Mode of data collection
User data may be collected automatically by the server, and directly from the user.
Podstawy prawne przetwarzania danych
- Legitimate interest (basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- User consent (basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO);
- Legitimate interest of direct marketing of the administrator of the data's own services and the assertion of rights and defence of claims;
- Legal provisions.
The platform only collects the information contained in cookies by automated means. To a limited extent, we may collect personal data automatically through cookies on our websites.
The Website uses two main types of cookies - session cookies and permanent cookies. Session files are temporary, stored until you leave the website (by going to another page, logging out or closing your browser). Permanent files are stored on the user's terminal equipment until they are deleted by a user or for the time resulting from their settings.
The Service Owner informs you that changes to your browser settings may restrict access to certain functions of the Platform website.
III. To whom we share or transfer data.
We only provide personal data to others when we are permitted to do so by law. In this case, we provide for provisions and security mechanisms in the relevant contract concluded with the third party in order to protect the data and to maintain our standards of data protection, confidentiality and security. Agreements of this kind are called entrustment agreements for the processing of personal data, we have control over how and to what extent the entity to which we entrust the processing of certain categories of personal data processes such data. In relation to the above, we point out that the recipients of the personal data that we process as the administrator of the data may be:
- the above-mentioned entities processing personal data under personal data processing entrustment agreements;
- entities providing hosting services to the Company;
- other subcontractors of the Company who provide software delivery services, software maintenance services or hardware that we use;
- law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies (whereby in the latter two cases, we transfer data only if and to the extent that this is actually necessary and required under and in accordance with mandatory legal provisions).
We have taken measures to ensure that all personal data is adequately protected, including by not transferring data to third countries.
IV. For how long we keep your data.
We will keep your personal data until you revoke your consent. If we process your data for our legitimate interest needs, including statistics, we will keep your data for a period of 10 years.
V. Your rights regarding the processing.
You have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- The right of access to the data, including obtaining a copy of the data,
- The right to restrict the processing of your data,
- The right to request rectification of your data,
- The right to erasure of your data,
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- The right to data portability, i.e. to receive your personal data from the administrator of the data, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another controller.