Statement for ADECON customers regarding the Coronavirus
In connection with the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we would like to reassure and ensure that our company operates within the conditions set by the relevant services and institutions (WHO, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Poland). We take this subject very seriously and treat the current situation as a great challenge. The health and safety of our employees is our top priority and guarantees the continuity of work and services provided to our clients.
Despite the difficult situation, all processes are running smoothly:
- road transport works without interruption - we accept transport orders, drivers perform their tasks in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and other services
- both customs agencies (Gdynia and Hamburg) operate remotely
- head office in Kalisz (administration, finance and accounting, transport, forwarding, debt collection, management) works remotely
- offices in Wrocław, Warsaw and Berlin operate remotely
- warehouses and a container depot operate on a "to-order" basis, with all sanitary procedures introduced recently
In these particularly difficult times, we understand that the right information provided at the right time will greatly affect the security of our clients' operations and interests. Our operating system (based on "cloud" solutions) is based on remote communication between employees, as well as direct (online) connections to service providers or drivers. We use all means of remote contact with our clients/partners. As always, we remain available to you 24/7.
A team of ADECON employees constantly monitors the situation and makes every effort to ensure that our customers' shipments are carried out as planned. At the same time, there is a reasonable probability of difficulties in the implementation of sea and air shipments in the near future. Problems cannot be ruled out both in the availability of equipment, seats in planes and on sea ships, with the simultaneous increase in freight prices by airlines and ocean liners. We would also like to draw your attention to the high fees introduced by most airlines and shipowners for possible cancellation of orders. Considering the above-mentioned issues, please plan shipments as far in advance as possible.
Adrian Dolny, Cezary Ewertowski
Owners/Management Board of ADECON Sp. z o.o. sp.k. i ADECON Logistics GmbH