Our 10000m2 independent inland container depot allows our customers to maximize the effectiveness of the intermodal supply chain.
It’s prepared to handle reefers and hazardous materials containers. Services provided cover handling of containers, short- and longterm storage, VGM. Repair and service of containers is also among our services. As an addition - a fleet of over 50 reefer containers is available for our customers.
INLAND CONTAINER DEPOTS BENEFITS:
- Avoid seaports with a lot of traffic.
- A bigger capacity. Inland port inclusion in a supply chain system boosts intermodal capability for inland freight distribution. Off-site storage is possible because to the increased capacity.
- Distribution and import operations are combined in one place.
- Enhances freight movement between large land transportation networks and ships.
- Operate as a temporary warehouse and act as a buffer in supply networks.
- Enhanced time to market and the most affordable shipping for a suitable substitute.